Lunda has an extensive staff and equipment fleet specialized to meet the needs of our railroad clients across the country. Our skilled railroad employees exclusively involved in the management and operations of our Railroad Division has allowed Lunda to handle every project presented; from emergency work to scheduled construction projects. Our management and supervisory staff is supported by skilled operators, carpenters and laborers that have been trained in Track" Safety rail equipment allows Lunda to access many railroad site our competitors cannot get to without building extensive access roads.
A brief list of our some of Lunda’s specialized railroad equipment includes:
- Hi-rail Mounted Boom Trucks
- Hi-rail Rotary Rear Dump Trucks
- Hi-rail Mounted Grapple Trucks
- Backhoe Mounted Vibratory Hammers
- Culvert/Pipe Boring Rig
- Hi-rail Mounted Truck Crane
- Hi-rail Concrete Ready Mix Truck
- Hi-Rail Rubber Tire Backhoe with bucket, hydraulic breaker and brush cutting head attachment
On past projects Lunda’s ability to provide creative, alternative value engineering ideas, reducing the railroads costs significantly and help form true partnerships.